MENU

Slide

Wednesday, March 22, 2006

this morning during P.O.A lesson,
my period suddenly come
walao, so paiseh lorh i had to get a pad from weisan in class
lolss then i had very very very bad cramps
the pain was so bad
i couldn't even sit up properly =(
thank god there's WEISAN !!!
panadol ! lolss !
*hug weisan & start cry thankfully*

then we went to watch the judo tournament
our school lost quite badly, saddening

after school we went to play volleyball with flor, weisan, rach, angelina, huiqi, eugene
lolss, flor say " wahh, 1st time see fidelis play volleyball leh "
hehe i'm not into sports mar. lolss
now my wrist so red >.<
play until it start raining still continue playing !
haven't get all drenched in rain for a long long time le
but it was so much fun !

then actually going home le,
budden on my way home bumped into kinwai ( MY MAID ! LOLSS ) & randall
my kinwai very man lor, got one bruise on his chin lolss
got hit during the judo match, still got blood lor
so man can ! lolss and he's like super cute la
then the three of us keep gossiping &gossiping
very fun leh, lolss !
then they boh sent me home cos it was pretty late le
my kinwai SIBEH MAN !
LOLSS !

No comments: